Back To Normal
Click Here To Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe To Our E-Mail Newsletter

What to Expect With Ovarian Cyst Removal


Couch ModePrint It

For those women who are unlucky enough to experience an ovarian cyst that does not dissolve on its own, surgery for ovarian cyst removal is an option. There are several considerations when preparing for surgery that women should be aware of. Most women feel more comfortable knowing exactly what to expect in regards to the possible complications, the actual procedure, the recovery time and the level of pain that is expected after surgery.

Ovarian cyst removal surgery generally involves removing a cyst through either open or laparoscopic surgery. The surgery can be done to remove just the cyst or, if cancer is found, one or both of the ovaries. In preparation for the procedure, your physician will most likely order a series of tests which usually include an EKG, CT scan, an ultrasound, blood and urine tests, and a physical exam. You may also be asked to stop using any blood thinning medication, such as Coumadin or Plavix, aspirin and ibuprofen. You will also be asked to refrain from eating or drinking anything for a minimum of 8 hours prior to your surgery.

You should always have your doctor explain both the open and laparoscopic procedures because there is a chance that, if a laparoscopic procedure will not allow the proper access, an open procedure may be necessary. The surgery generally lasts for 1 to 2 hours and you will be given either a general or local anesthetic; depending upon the procedure used. There are possible complications with this surgery which include excessive bleeding, blood clots, infection, infertility, shoulder pain and recurrence of cysts and/or cancer.

The average hospital stay after laparoscopic ovarian cyst removal is about 24 hours, while, with open surgery, the stay can expect to be extended up to 7 days. The pain after surgery can last anywhere from 3-10 days and usually depends upon the type of procedure used. However, the actual recovery time can be up to 3 weeks for laparoscopic surgery and up to 5 weeks for open surgery.


Click Here For Smileys :D
:D
:)
:[
;)
:D
:O
(6)
(A)
:'(
:|
:o)
8)
(K)
(M)

2 komentar:

  1. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Toxoplasmosis, Diarrhea.Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Esquizofrenia, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Coeliac Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    BalasHapus
  2. I find something in herbal medicine good to share here with anyone suffering from the disease such as HIV, Herpes,ALS, Hepatitis or Chronic Lyme Disease,Lupus,Movement Disorders,Multiple Sclerosis,Neuromuscular Diseases,Parkinson's disease,Alzheimer's disease,Dementia,Cancer,Diabetes,as well.Dr Itua herbal made cure my HIV & Breast Cancer and gave me hope that he can cure all types of diseases I believed him) I do the best of myself that I can do, I went for a program in west Africa about fashion on another side I was HIV positive & Breast Cancer. I walk through a nearby village for our program schedule then I found a signage notice that says Dr Itua Herbal Center then I asked my colleagues what all about this very man called Dr Itua, She told me that he's a herbal doctor and he can cure all kind of disease i walked to him and explain myself to him as I'm a strangler out there he prepared me herbal medicine and told me how to drink it for two weeks, when I get to my hotel room I take a look at it then says a prayer before I drank it not knowing after two weeks I went to test and I found out I was negative I ran to him to pay him more but he refuses and says I should share his works for me around the globe so sick people can see as well. I'm writing a lot about him this season so that is how I was cured by drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine, He's A caring man with a godly heart. Well - everything I decided all went through for me and how you're going to treat this new aspect to your life. You don't have to suffer alone, and it's okay to ask for help. It also doesn't have to be a constant demon, as you'll get to know your body and yourself in a much deeper way than most people. Take advantage of this, as it will help you appreciate Africa Herbal Made.
    Dr Itua Contact Information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Web: www.drituaherbalcenter.com

    BalasHapus